Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Temporary Art

Temporary Art: A good picture is a temporary gift

Temporary Art: A good picture is a temporary gift

Today I went out to take some pictures and I wasn't inspired despite all the time I spent to make something happens. It's easy to be discouraged when its like that but I really forced myself thinking "there are some days with, there are some days without". When I have a day "with" it's like a gift and it's easy to take it for granted, but when nothing happens it remind you how much this gift is temporary. The excellent Elizabeth Gilbert talked about this topic in this excellent VIDEO.


Easy to make his life easier

I'm never sure about what will happen each day. Every day I have to be ready, I have the duty to do everything to make it, it is the only thing I'm sure about. 
My day can be completely spoiled by my expectations. When it happens I switch my mind, and better than focus on what I'm desiring, I focus on what I have to do, it makes suddenly my life so much easier.














No comments:

Post a Comment