Friday, July 12, 2013

Letter to my Dear Wife Mala

My Dear Wife and how she inspires me with her talent

Our improbable first meeting

While living in LYON, I gave up trying to find a way of practicing and improving my grade school English. One of my best friends Olivier, talked to me about a website called LIVEMOCHA. At this time there were already 1,000,000 people connected and ready to learn and teach foreign and native languages. Here I started  to chat with someone who wanted to learn French, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, and she had a bunch of "mochapoints." These points show  how involved you are in learning from and teaching  other people.

I have to say that, when I was small I was always in love with the best girl student of the classroom, it's probably why I decided to chat with her. 
So the first chat lasted more than 3 hours in English, I was proud and so happy, and I felt already she was special because she made me more intelligent. I came to visit her in New York and love made its work, and we continued to see each other, in France, in New York.....
Her name is MALA.

My muse brings me to my artistic zone

 She inspired me with hours and hours of conversation, I never spent that much time in front of a screen. I guess feelings don't care about the media but more about the words.
At this time I had just re-begun taking pictures after a 6-month stop. I just started a new project in BLACK AND WHITE, it was the most personal work I've ever made up until this point. I actually didn't really know what to think about that. MALA really helped me to consider the artistic value of what was happening. I really did understand what a big deal it was, I was finding my artistic zone. Because of her I didn't miss what would be the base for my next artistic production. Without her I wouldn't be the photographer I am now.

I also had the incredible chance to be the witness of the creation of wonderful songs she was writing. I was able to see how from nothing came the evidence of the music. All the things I heard and saw, this happiness in the freedom of creation inspired me more and more. It helped me to understand Jazz and it made my listening more intelligent, more sensitive. It brought me the acceptance of complete freedom in my own photographic field.

It is still happening again and again.

My Dear Wife

We're married now, it is the best thing that could happen to me. We never stop learning from each other about ourselves, about our creations. We are growing so fast, without the fears of the infinite sky's depth in which we want to dive.

From the abstract black and white to my CURRENT ARTWORKMALA, you are the spring of my inspiration. Who knows where your artistic inspiration will bring us?

If you like my work you should definitely take a look at her WEBSITE to see the fairy who's inspiring me.

Thanks, God !!! It's a miracle being with the only woman who's able to fulfill my soul!



Ajouter une légende










2 comments:

  1. So touching. I'm so happy for the both of you! Such love. Nice to see.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carol !!! I appreciated your comment, It is the proof than truth and love are the fundamental human values !

    ReplyDelete