Monday, July 15, 2013

Homage To Disorder

Homage To Disorder: How I find my Artistic Zone

 Copying your masters in order to make your personal art work

Here I would like to talk a little bit about my abstract artwork in Black and White on the disorder in ABANDONED NATURE

I was able to take a good picture for years when I began this personal artwork, but all my life of photographer I looked for a style makes recognizable my pictures.

Looking for the magic vibe

JEANLOUP SIEFF, HENRI CARTIER BRESSON were the examples to follow. I tried so hard to copy them but I never found in my pictures the magic vibe I felt in their artwork. It causes me lot pain, doubts. I was convinced that artistic creation was a path full of Christian pains. I was more working in being someone else than being myself. Most of guitarists start playing guitar with the image of JIMI HENDRIX in their mind. As well I was attracted by the image of the photo-journalist that CAPA completely made up for business purposes.

Homage To Disorder: How I find my Artistic Zone

6 years ago I decided to stop taking picture because I felt that I couldn't be great and I was thinking that my problem was my ambition and not my photography. I could never forget these 6 months I stop taking pictures because when I'm thinking about that, it makes me feel I was in a hospital bed not being able to move. I've been taking pictures since I'm 7, it is a big part of my life, acting like that it was like cut myself a part of my body.

When i took my camera again I was in the mood, for the first time of my life, in having fun, in not following stupid rules, just have the maximum fun, as possible. It worked !!!

All my life I took pictures in order to make good photographs, for the first time I took pictures of what I wanted, big difference !!!!!

Now I'm working everyday on finding my path, on staying far from the worth rules in the universe: rules created by habits! It's one of the reasons I'm doing this COLOR ARTWORK.










No comments:

Post a Comment