Sunday, July 14, 2013

Temporary Art

Temporary Art: Make it Simple

Simple: Complex: Color: Black and White....

For years I took pictures of the complex shapes of the BUSHES, I worked on them hours and hours in post-production in order to find the good black and white. Now I take picture simple elements like fences, electric wires, everything in color with the minimum post-production as possible.

All roads lead to Rome, color AND black and white

 It seems to be 2 opposite approaches but more i'm writing more I'm thinking both ways came from the same logic. It is this desire to do great pictures with the less tools as possible, using simple process because I always thought that was a way to preserve the original energy of the inspiration.


I love using black and white because of its simplicity make stronger the expression. I'm discovering using color with pleasure because we see the world in colors and there is considerably less work of interpretation so it makes my capture more spontaneous.

Temporary Art: Make it Simple

Each practice has a level of simplicity and complexity. The goal is to find a process for the complex things to execute in order to be able to forget this part and play like crazy people in the area of the simplicity. The proof in the pictures with JEANLOUP SIEFF, REN HANG, and ME :-)














No comments:

Post a Comment